Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Almost lost nello!..

Magoo582

Reaction score
almost lost nello today trying to capture today’s awesome sunset took her up 10m in mild winds was coping fine then wham!.. gust came from nowhere to take nello across canal, drifted higher above trees then disappeared, quickly I crossed bridge searched field & there she sat by the trees by the side of her battery only loosing one prop.. So chuffed that tellos are such hardy drones nello is back up & flying again..DA56A736-BE54-484F-AF29-2047BFC188F1.jpeg

Beautiful adventure story of your TELLO!
Tello is a fantastic and resistant drone ... the only perhaps more delicate part is the lower cover that covers the sensors and the heat sink.
I only had one minor incident with TELLO and that part broke slightly in two places. but the rest seems really robust.(y)

almost lost nello today trying to capture today’s awesome sunset took her up 10m in mild winds was coping fine then wham!.. gust came from nowhere to take nello across canal, drifted higher above trees then disappeared, quickly I crossed bridge searched field & there she sat by the trees by the side of her battery only loosing one prop.. So chuffed that tellos are such hardy drones nello is back up & flying again..View attachment 5285
Big adventures

Awsome. Glad you found Nello and no harm done. I have a great video of mine going into the power lines. They are tough. ?

Reactions: MNNJR69
Power lines crikey I bet that was shocking to see!..?...over here we have a Buzzard that’s always sitting on power lines in local field I’m so tempted to get a nice pic of it close up without get shocked..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv