Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bought a new battery for the tello, having some doubts,problems

NINJAPILOT_148

Reaction score
Hello there, just a year or two before I post this thread, my tello battery which came in the box started to bloat. It didn't work well so I had to stop flying for two painful years until I finally got a reasonable deal for a new battery. Just received it yesterday and immediately I noticed something off. There was manufacturing date on it and it just seems quite okay but I still have big doubt If its real. There is a picture of it in the last
So can you guys tell me if its real?

Also I was having weird problems with the drone starting up so I had to download v1.1.1 of the tello app and update the firmware of the drone while on charging.
Works fine now but it's one version of firmware behind its on v1.04.91.1 instead of the normal .92 version. I tried updating its not updating but shows a stupid Chinese message every time I try
20220531_160717.jpg
That's it for now thanks for giving time reading this!

Hello there, just a year or two before I post this thread, my tello battery which came in the box started to bloat. It didn't work well so I had to stop flying for two painful years until I finally got a reasonable deal for a new battery. Just received it yesterday and immediately I noticed something off. There was manufacturing date on it and it just seems quite okay but I still have big doubt If its real. There is a picture of it in the last
So can you guys tell me if its real?

Also I was having weird problems with the drone starting up so I had to download v1.1.1 of the tello app and update the firmware of the drone while on charging.
Works fine now but it's one version of firmware behind its on v1.04.91.1 instead of the normal .92 version. I tried updating its not updating but shows a stupid Chinese message every time I try
View attachment 7107
That's it for now thanks for giving time reading this!
hi there, i had the same problem and i found the solution on the internet from a gut from Argentina: The real problem is the app, to update the firmware you need to install the tello app v1.1.1 on android only (you can find it online) and a charge battery.
Without the battery press and hold the power buttom and conect the charger, keep holdin the power buttom and insert the battery, when the green led turn off release the power buttom. It will turn a pulsing red light, connect the tello to your device and procede to install the firmware from the app.
this work for me and i hope works for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv