Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bridge - Tello footage

I am about to try my first video edit,
may I ask what program you used, any important settings? the quality looks reslly good.
For editing I'm using KineMaster for android.. no important setting just give color filter and little adjustment..

I am always so impressed by these videos. I have tried to fly my Tello outdoors, rather unsuccessfully. The slightest wind seems to take the bird away (even in Fast mode). I have two other larger drones that I fly outdoors (Breeze 4k and Anafi) but I salute you all that get such great outdoor results and fly such great distances and heights with your beloved Tellos. Maybe I just need to gain some confidence and let her get up there a little higher and a little further away (I have a Xiomi Mi extender).

It is also impressive that you are flying without a controller. Nice.

Kudos to you.

Reactions: Maskey
I am always so impressed by these videos. I have tried to fly my Tello outdoors, rather unsuccessfully. The slightest wind seems to take the bird away (even in Fast mode). I have two other larger drones that I fly outdoors (Breeze 4k and Anafi) but I salute you all that get such great outdoor results and fly such great distances and heights with your beloved Tellos. Maybe I just need to gain some confidence and let her get up there a little higher and a little further away (I have a Xiomi Mi extender).

It is also impressive that you are flying without a controller. Nice.

Kudos to you.

Thank you very much for your appreciation ... I am still learning to make good footage with all the limitations of tello... I'm happy if my footage can inspire you to fly tello..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv