Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bring Tello to work day haha

Thanks guys, I’ll let you know if it gets on the website [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terry
Ok. Scrolled down, joined the Beta program, updated the app but still can't see the panoramic mode. And what is the new icon on the upper left. So many questions. ??Screenshot_20200112-210006_Tello FPV.jpg

The new icon is fly at constant altitude and I'm not sure about the cinematic flight mode yet.

the new icon left is "follow terrain": TelloFpv tries to keep a constant altitude above ground based on the bottom IR sensor (right now altitude control is done by Tello's firmware which seems to rely mostly upon the barometric sensor and IMU)

Cinematic mode is a submode of the video mode, and can only be entered if you are already in Video mode. You can switch from sport to video by tapping the green V / red S in the bottom left corner. If you long press the green V it will turn into a green C meaning you are in cinematic mode.
With C the inputs to throttle and Yaw are filtered, smoothening the movement. Pitch & Roll are already heavily smoothened by the firmware.

BTW: The manual has received the same update ;)

I have tested cinematic motility and it seems to work really well! (I only did some tests at home)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv