Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bring Tello to work day haha

the new icon left is "follow terrain": TelloFpv tries to keep a constant altitude above ground based on the bottom IR sensor (right now altitude control is done by Tello's firmware which seems to rely mostly upon the barometric sensor and IMU)

Cinematic mode is a submode of the video mode, and can only be entered if you are already in Video mode. You can switch from sport to video by tapping the green V / red S in the bottom left corner. If you long press the green V it will turn into a green C meaning you are in cinematic mode.
With C the inputs to throttle and Yaw are filtered, smoothening the movement. Pitch & Roll are already heavily smoothened by the firmware.

BTW: The manual has received the same update ;)
Is there any way to see the values of the Rate/Expo/Deadzone for the Yaw/Throttle/Roll/Pitch for Cinematic Mode? Would that information be in the Tune Controls? Also, is the only way to see the updated manual is to get the Beta version or wait until the Final release?

Cinematic uses Expo & deadzone of the video mode configuration. Rate is fixed at 40%. Throttle and Yaw are filtered / smoothened, where pitch & roll are already filtered by Tello. Maybe I will add my own filtering to these, too.

Currently these values are non-configurable. I don't want to add another full configuration set like for video and sport as the vast majority of users is not even configuring the two modes.
Its really just for smooth indoor recording.

The manual is always part of the release.I will attach a copy here as well. This is for 1.7 beta

The one that will be part of the final 1.7 will have a few minor changes (controller pre-sets mostly)

Attachments

• tellofpv.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Terry
Cinematic uses Expo & deadzone of the video mode configuration. Rate is fixed at 40%. Throttle and Yaw are filtered / smoothened, where pitch & roll are already filtered by Tello. Maybe I will add my own filtering to these, too.

Currently these values are non-configurable. I don't want to add another full configuration set like for video and sport as the vast majority of users is not even configuring the two modes.
Its really just for smooth indoor recording.

The manual is always part of the release.I will attach a copy here as well. This is for 1.7 beta

The one that will be part of the final 1.7 will have a few minor changes (controller pre-sets mostly)
Thank you for that information and pdf file. When I first got your app, one of the main features, for me, was the Rate configuration for the Throttle, Pitch, Roll and especially the Yaw. I like it smooth and easy. I believe that I have the Yaw set to 30%. As everyone says, you do an amazing job, thanks.

[QUOTE = "Terry, publicación: 30864, miembro: 9945"]
Okay. Desplácese hacia abajo, se unió al programa Beta, actualizó la aplicación pero aún no puede ver el modo panorámico. Y cuál es el nuevo ícono en la esquina superior izquierda. Muchas preguntas.??View attachment 5430
[/CITAR]
Ya me estoy agregando a la Prueba Beta. Gracias mil.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv