Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Buttermilk Falls in East Stroudsburg, PA

joeke3el

Reaction score
After some practice in the back yard, I ventured out yesterday with the Tello for the first time to put this video together. Even though I have taken snapshots at 100 feet, I wanted to keep the altitude low in this area so I thought "small" while deciding what to film. Got a little nervous over the water but confidence will come in time I suppose.

Wow, impressive that you went over the water with that lil guy! I live on the beach and I’m even nervous to fly over water which I really want to! Nice video

Reactions: Magoo582
Wow, impressive that you went over the water with that lil guy! I live on the beach and I’m even nervous to fly over water which I really want to! Nice video

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, the flow of the water was throwing off the tracking and pulling the drone in the opposite direction I wanted to go. Letting go of the controls just left the drone following the water flow and given I'm a new pilot, I didn't want to stay out there for too long. My Xiaomi WiFi Repeater arrives tomorrow. That, along with some more experience, might embolden me to venture further up along the falls. :cool:

Reactions: Magoo582

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv