Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Can I Extend My Tello Height Limit By Using WiFi Repeater?

Khizer

Reaction score
Hello,
I want to ask that is WiFi extender is useful for height limit or it is only useful for good video?

Hi,

the height is limited by the Drone itself and not by WiFi signal strength.

Greetings

Again, the limit is set by the Drone itself. You can not overcome this actual limit.

Makes no sense because you can already set the max hight limit to 30m in the original Tello App. The App you referred is now obsolete.
I downloaded the app on my iPhone three weeks ago, it’s not available for iPad unless your phone is synced on iCloud. By the way there’s no altitude setting on the new firmware. I haven’t tried the max limt of 30m, but I had been flying it at 60 ft. way above the trees in my area.

I downloaded the app on my iPhone three weeks ago, it’s not available for iPad unless your phone is synced on iCloud. By the way there’s no altitude setting on the new firmware. I haven’t tried the max limt of 30m, but I had been flying it at 60 ft. way above the trees in my area.
I have a Android Phone. Android users do not need the "Altitude Limit For Tello" App anymore to set the hight limit to 30m. If there are differences on the iPhone side I do not know it.

Again, the limit is set by the Drone itself. You can not overcome this actual limit.

Makes no sense because you can already set the max hight limit to 30m in the original Tello App. The App you referred is now obsolete.
so what is the usage of repeater???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv