Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

charger hub question

ansem90

Reaction score
hi to all, i'm a new user for Italy!

i want to buy one charger like this:
TUTUO Tello Caricabatteria Rapido, 4-in-1 Multi-Batteria Hub di Ricarica, Intelligente Parallelo Caricatore con Cavo di Ricarica per DJI Tello Drone: Amazon.it: Giochi e giocattoli

there are 2 versions of this charger, one that charges in 90 minutes and another faster, that charges in 40 minutes.
There are also other versions more cheap, like this:
Kismaple TELLO Caricabatterie, 4-in-1 Rapido Parallelo Caricabatterie, Multi-batteria Intelligente Hub di ricarica per DJI Tello Drone: Amazon.it: Giochi e giocattoli

so effectively, the fast charger will really improve the time of charging?
or it's better to go on the cheapest?

Hi, I took the Smatree DT30 and it works great ... I recommend it to those who fly with Tello.

61Dx1-+qqpL._SL1000_.jpg
brand_new_dji_tello_portable_battery_fast_charging_1531963195_8caad6e0.jpg

Last edited:
What happens if you leave the batteries in there? Will it continuously light the "charging" LEDs or fully shutoff by itself? Do the batteries keep their charge if stored in there or do they discharge through the circuit?

What happens if you leave the batteries in there? Will it continuously light the "charging" LEDs or fully shutoff by itself? Do the batteries keep their charge if stored in there or do they discharge through the circuit?
The LEDs change from green to red during charging, once charging is complete, all the LEDs turn green.
I have always removed the batteries once they are 100% charged but I believe that if left in the charger once they are charged they will not be discharged ... if it loses charge the LED will turn red for a few minutes to bring the battery back to 100 % 4.35 Volt / cell.

Hello, I have this charger and I absolutely recommend it, how in the video the battery is fully charged, the LED goes off, that is, it does not use a battery, I left it there a few hours and they always remain charged. In fact, I realized that this charger charges better the batteries than the TELLO itself, apart it gives you an autonomy verified by my 5 full clear recharges I use this charger as a ppwer bank for the extender.

Reactions: Flydrone
Cool. So the charger switches itself off once all batteries are full. Good

Now the interesting test would be, what happens if you leave the batteries in the charger over the weekend.
Do they discharge due to some current going through the circuit? Not good
Are they constantly charged? Not got

Best is if the batteries are charged once and then taken offline. Would be perfect if it could charge the lipos to 60% for storage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv