Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Checking in from Toronto!

malta1

Reaction score
Excited about receiving my Tello, it's on the way any day now hopefully.....fingers crossed. I've read and watched so many great things about this great drone which made me get one right away. I've always been an R/C fan and currently have a few vehicles both nitro and electric but this will be my first drone! Can't wait....

Cheers!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the TelloPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Welcome from the UK, same here with the tello being my first drone, only using it indoors at the minute whilst I master the basics, would highly recommend a gamesir t1d, no latency issues at all and makes for a much better flying experience. Also got myself the xiaomi repeater and set it up but with flying indoors not really used it yet.

Welcome from the UK, same here with the tello being my first drone, only using it indoors at the minute whilst I master the basics, would highly recommend a gamesir t1d, no latency issues at all and makes for a much better flying experience. Also got myself the xiaomi repeater and set it up but with flying indoors not really used it yet.

Yes I also purchased the t1d and xiaomi after all of the positive reviews. Glad to hear your having fun so far.

Reactions: Mikemercer89

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv