Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI goggles

I have just been flying with them :) The only problem I had was I was using a tablet screen which made flying very difficult and I kept having to lift the Goggles up. I have just got a GameSir controller so can't wait until tomorrow and fly it properly :).

I used an old tablet with HDMI out and a converter cable (Female HDMI to micro HDMI) to go intp tablet and then the supplied DJI lead to go to Goggles.

I did a bit of research on this earlier as I thought I could get a cable for my new phone USB-C to Female HDMI but unfortunately the major phone makers have removed the protocols to handle HDMI on most modern phones. There are a few that can do it (Galaxy Note 8, S8 or S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 pro). You need DP alt mode.

I have just been flying with them :) The only problem I had was I was using a tablet screen which made flying very difficult and I kept having to lift the Goggles up. I have just got a GameSir controller so can't wait until tomorrow and fly it properly :).

I used an old tablet with HDMI out and a converter cable (Female HDMI to micro HDMI) to go intp tablet and then the supplied DJI lead to go to Goggles.

I did a bit of research on this earlier as I thought I could get a cable for my new phone USB-C to Female HDMI but unfortunately the major phone makers have removed the protocols to handle HDMI on most modern phones. There are a few that can do it (Galaxy Note 8, S8 or S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 pro). You need DP alt mode.

Thanks, any idea if that would work on iOS devices, I would think so, but ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jpothi