Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI Tello Camera error

alex_spyro

Reaction score
Hi all! I have a problem in my Tello... I was replacing one motor and after when test that all was ok the camera didnt works.. i think that the data cable have been broken. Somebody know if i can buy a new module? I looking for a new but i cant find a new.

Sorry for my bad english, in from Spain :D.

Thank you for the help!

EDIT: before replace motor the camera works fine. And i try desconnecting camera and conecting again.

Last edited:
Spare motor, data cable, camera module... you are facing an expensive repair. It's not a better idea to buy another new or second-hand Tello ?

R. (spanish like you) ;)

Ya he cambiado los 4 motores (compré en amazon los 4 por 15 euros) pero ya te digo al cambiar este último que se me fue ayer la camara ahora no responde... No se si en internet pueden venderla de repuesto porque la he desmontado entera y sigue sin funcionar... sabría cambiarla yo de hecho.

Muchas gracias por contestar!

Reactions: raulvolador
I had problems with the drone I got an error sensor camera, what I did was calibrate the IMU STATUS with the original application. And with that I solved the problem, soon it is your solution, con la aplicación de Tello original

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv