Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI TELLO Cinematic Footage - 3rd.Eps "Taman Ramadanu"

Nice video. If I may you could add some circular movement, like circling around the center of the park.

Nice video. If I may you could add some circular movement, like circling around the center of the park.
yesterday when i take shoot the wind is very no stable, sometimes strong winds and sometimes slow wind so make me dificult to make any manufer. But i say thank you for your suggestion, i'll try to realize that. i think it's good for next episode.

sorry for my bad english

Hi
This is interesting, the USB connection is only for providing power to WiFi extender, if so then I guess you could plug it into a power bank rather than draining the battery on your phone.

Oh and sorry, it's great video from a Tello, I'm well impressed, I also have a Mavic Pro and haven't produced anything as good as this. What software do you use for editing the video?

Hi
This is interesting, the USB connection is only for providing power to WiFi extender, if so then I guess you could plug it into a power bank rather than draining the battery on your phone.
Hi..Thank you very much..
you'r right, my smartphone battery getting low faster and the temperature getting high :(

sorry for my bad english..:)

Last edited:
Oh and sorry, it's great video from a Tello, I'm well impressed, I also have a Mavic Pro and haven't produced anything as good as this. What software do you use for editing the video?
thank you very much..
i just use vegas pro to trim and combine the video. And my video is original footage, no image editing and also don't use any filter:)
Mavic Pro is one of my dream by the way:LOL:

Sorry for my bad english..:)

Last edited:
I like the video but when I watch it on Youtube it seems very jerky/jumpy in places. Is this on the original footage or what do you think is causing it for me ?
I suppose it could be a Youtube issue like my settings etc, my video card or computer cpu. I doubt it is my hardware as I can play other 1080p footage smoothly but it could be.

I like the video but when I watch it on Youtube it seems very jerky/jumpy in places. Is this on the original footage or what do you think is causing it for me ?
I suppose it could be a Youtube issue like my settings etc, my video card or computer cpu. I doubt it is my hardware as I can play other 1080p footage smoothly but it could be.
yes of course this is the original footage from Tello..the situation in this video is for the first time i try to plug in the wifi extender to my smartphone, so the smartphone not only for control the Tello but also to as the power source for the wifi extender. in that condition the temperature of the smartphone getting heigh, maybe he work to hard. I don't know, maybe it make the video footage look more wavy.
because in the previous episode, the video footage look better because i plug in my wifi extender with another power source (power bank) so the smartphone only work to control the Tello.
that is the situation..
sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand what i mean:)

yes of course this is the original footage from Tello..the situation in this video is for the first time i try to plug in the wifi extender to my smartphone, so the smartphone not only for control the Tello but also to as the power source for the wifi extender. in that condition the temperature of the smartphone getting heigh, maybe he work to hard. I don't know, maybe it make the video footage look more wavy.
because in the previous episode, the video footage look better because i plug in my wifi extender with another power source (power bank) so the smartphone only work to control the Tello.
that is the situation..
sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand what i mean:)

Was it a very sunny day? If so, it might cause "Jello effect or rolling shutter" on the camera. In this case, a ND filter may help.

I am not too sure what you interpret as "jerky/jumpy". It could be Jello effect that I mentioned above. Another problem I found on my Tello footage is the grain/not clear in the video. Especially with the subjects that have great detail (such as grass/ trees). You will not be able to see those detail very clearly in the footage. My guess for the cause of this case is the digital stabilization.

Here is an example of Jello effect

Hope this help. Sorry for my bad English too ^^. Not sure if you understand what I am trying to say.

Another problem I found on my Tello footage is the grain/not clear in the video. Especially with the subjects that have great detail (such as grass/ trees).
More details/movement = higher datavolume necessary.
The tello has only max. 4Mbps datastream (normally less). This is not enough. the data are compressed = unclear pics / compression artefacts.
Best solution: use wifi extender to keep good signal and hope that the bitrate will be near the 4 mbps
regards
sfs-archery

Last edited:
More details/movement = higher datavolume necessary.
The tello has only max. 4Mbps datastream (normally less). This is not enough. the data are compressed = unclear pics / compression artefacts.
Best solution: use wifi extender to keep good signal and hope that the bitrate will be near the 4 mbps
regards
sfs-archery
aaahhh....i think this is perfect answer, i got new knowledge about Tello..thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with us:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv