Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI TELLO Cinematic Footage - 9th.Eps "Salakan Village - Indonesia"

Thanks for your nice video, I'm a little bit jealous on you, here in the north (Sweden) winter is heading after an unusually hot autumn (+ 10C). Because of strong north wind (10 m / s), I've only been able to fly my Tello indoors so far. Greetings

Thanks for your nice video, I'm a little bit jealous on you, here in the north (Sweden) winter is heading after an unusually hot autumn (+ 10C). Because of strong north wind (10 m / s), I've only been able to fly my Tello indoors so far. Greetings
You feel bad, I live in the tropics, but am unable to fly outside due to winds being blown from sunrise to sunset. They only die down at night, when it's useless to me.

hello..thank you very much..my country located in tropical and the wind blow almost any time.many times,i must take off my tello in early morning before the wind has come:)
greetings from indonesia..:)

You feel bad, I live in the tropics, but am unable to fly outside due to winds being blown from sunrise to sunset. They only die down at night, when it's useless to me.
many times i must take off in early morning before the wind has come:sleep:

what a beautifull video !
which altitude are you flying ? (looks very high!)

how did you mount the video ? (with Adobe Clip ?)

incredible video with such a small drone!!! (Tello is so cute :))
i flew about 30m height and i flew it in heigher area:)

i mount and combine the video in vegas pro 14 and render it in 1080p

i just have Tello in my home, so i try to do what i can do with tello..i hope someday i can buy spak or phantom and i can capture more beautifull place:D
sorry for my bad english,,regards..:)

Reactions: Nokomen
what drone do you use for this video??i really want to make video on the beach, but my tello very struggle when i take off on the beach because the wind is very strong:(
sorry for my bad english..
I used a Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. Your english is very good, so feel confident when speaking or writing it.

Reactions: Nokomen
i wish someday i can buy drone like yours:oops:
You will. I saved for 5 years, to get mine. So just open a jar and put every rupiah you can into it and forget it exists, until you reach your goal.

You will. I saved for 5 years, to get mine. So just open a jar and put every rupiah you can into it and forget it exists, until you reach your goal.
yeah..i start to save my money little by little so i wish someday i can buy at least dji spark and i can take some video on the beach:oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv