Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI TELLO - How to use ACTIVE TRACK / Face Recognition ( Easy way - ATelloPilot )

Hathdert

Reaction score
I will show how to use real ACTIVE TRACK / Face Recognition on DJI TELLO - Easy way.

Bluetooth connection ON can cause video problems on FPV - USB Connection is recommended if you use controller.

Hope you like the video, please subscribe for more videos.

Video made in Brazilian Portuguese ( PT-BR ) English sub soon.

I will show how to use real ACTIVE TRACK / Face Recognition on DJI TELLO - Easy way.

Bluetooth connection ON can cause video problems on FPV - USB Connection is recommended if you use controller.

Hope you like the video, please subscribe for more videos.

Video made in Brazilian Portuguese ( PT-BR ) English sub soon.
Hi,
What’s the app called? Is it on Google Play Store?

What does it help showing modes and so on. This app is useless for me . I'm mode 1 pilor and this app only is for mode 2 pilots back to the old app . I would really like to use this app but with out mode 1 USELESS makes me MAD what wrong with programer can't they get it into there stupid thick heads that there are still load of mode 1 pilots around . This app has a mode to swop throttle and yaw left or right but no mode 1 or 2 option they could just had made mode 1 or 2 option on that mode really STUPID this is why most mode 1 pilots don't buy and fly most drones .

What does it help showing modes and so on. This app is useless for me . I'm mode 1 pilor and this app only is for mode 2 pilots back to the old app . I would really like to use this app but with out mode 1 USELESS makes me MAD what wrong with programer can't they get it into there stupid thick heads that there are still load of mode 1 pilots around . This app has a mode to swop throttle and yaw left or right but no mode 1 or 2 option they could just had made mode 1 or 2 option on that mode really STUPID this is why most mode 1 pilots don't buy and fly most drones .

Did you try to give the developer a nice and educated feedback on the development thread? (this one: another Tello Pilot (Android App))

With this tone, max you can get is still stuck on the original app and less friends.

Give him a try, I bet he can answer you and put on the update list features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv