Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Do you wear drone themed apparel?

NealJ777

Reaction score
Website
nealjacob.com
As a 48-year-old male, I suffer what most guys my age suffer from - Declining hair follicles - and I tend to wear a hat whenever it's socially acceptable. Which results in severe cases of "hat head" when I have to remove my hat!

I'm just wondering what kind of hat wear you wear while droning and while not droning, but just roaming around.

Drone Pilot's hat

Drone T-Shirts

757876cade210d02022bff77207c35da.jpg

What I wear when flying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the hat have anything printed on it or are you "undercover"? :D

I tend to wear apparel that has things printed on it (schools, hobbies, sports, etc.) Right now I happen to be wearing a hat with the name of a local candidate for sheriff.

I constantly wear graphic tees and hats. I realize it's free advertising but I only advertise things I like.

I may have to get a hat like that once it warms up here again. I always wear a hat because I lost the follicle battle years ago.

Mikeg

Reactions: NealJ777
I have EFL.

Extreme Follicle Loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, for Tello flying I wear a 'newsboy' hat, a tutu, and a rather nifty pair of high heels - which might account for the long learning curve.
For drone crashing I wear panic as an aura.

As a 48-year-old male, I suffer what most guys my age suffer from - Declining hair follicles - and I tend to wear a hat whenever it's socially acceptable. Which results in severe cases of "hat head" when I have to remove my hat!

I'm just wondering what kind of hat wear you wear while droning and while not droning, but just roaming around.

Drone Pilot's hat

Drone T-Shirts
I just ordered a yellow vest with the words on the back ssying, "FAA Registered Drone Pilot". From etsy.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv