Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Domes in Arizona

Not sure if I posted that right but if you click on the link it takes you to the video...

@Izwhtitiz

That's cool! Interesting story about the Domes. Hard to believe it was intended to be a manufacturing facility. Thanks for sharing. (y)
I don't believe the story about manufacturing facility. Just not the spot I see something like that going up. I mean till about a year ago there were nothing but dirt roads around there. Plus why does one look like a flying saucer. Just a little odd if you ask me..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> ,

I don't believe the story about manufacturing facility. Just not the spot I see something like that going up. I mean till about a year ago there were nothing but dirt roads around there. Plus why does one look like a flying saucer. Just a little odd if you ask me..
Indeed. Unorthodox and somewhat bizarre building architecture.

Dug up an article on the backstory of this site, interesting read.

Glad to hear you were able to retrieve your drone (without falling through the roof?)

Reactions: Izwhtitiz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv