Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Drone DJI Tello Boost Combo MATLAB support

locomotiveBreath

Reaction score
Hello.

I apologize if this is an obvious question, but I'm considering buying a tello quadcopter and couldn't find a satisfactory answer to it.

Apparently Mathworks offers a package that allows Tello quadcopters to be controled in real-time using MATLAB code. I'm unsure about which types of quadcopters that are supported. Looking into the documentation it only mentions the DJI Tello EDU quad. I couldn't find a list of supported aircraft. I'm interested in buying the DJI Tello Boost Combo; can anyone confirm that this version is also supported by the MATLAB package?

Thank you very much.

Matlab seems to support also "normal" Tello, as far as I saw it from YouTube videos.

Nevertheless I would strongly recommend the EDU version. Beside formation options, it also provides some other features like access to the downward facing camera.

Matlab seems to support also "normal" Tello, as far as I saw it from YouTube videos.

Nevertheless I would strongly recommend the EDU version. Beside formation options, it also provides some other features like access to the downward facing camera.
Do you have any specs for the down camera or examples of what graphics it captures?

Do you have any specs for the down camera or examples of what graphics it captures?
It provides a gray-scale video stream with 320x240 px, see also here:

Reactions: jeffjeff
It provides a gray-scale video stream with 320x240 px, see also here:
The test in the "SDK 3.0 ...... " part made me wonder if that would really go to the right place. But it was exactly what I was hoping to see! (A video example of what the down camera sees)

Thank you very much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode