Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DroneVR App adds support for the Tello (beta)

Dosnt Work on HTC u11
Works on lg x Power.
But to difficult to Share the Video with other devices. Could not get it Running.
To complicate to me. I would not Study an app, I better would like to fly

crap, nokia 6.1 does not support otg controllers. goddamit.

software works fine otherwise, untill i get a bluetooth gamepad.

tried it with my samsung tablet and flew around a bit, works fine too, samsung galaxy 10.1 obviosly pretty useless from vr standpoint, put works.

people who are asking does this work? can you controll your android phone with the gamepad? if yes, this works. it's free, just try it.

@DroneVR
Sorry, the DroneVR app with the beta version, I can not connect to the gamesir neither via cable nor via bloutouth, while it works regularly with other apps for tello ... the app DRONEVR detects it but then does not hook it ... I had also sent an email many days ago but none of the assistance of the app answered me ...

Can you tell me how can I connect gamsir to the DRONE VR app?

thank you

Reactions: xcrost
How do I connect my Xbox Bluetooth controller? It doesn't come up in the Bluetooth connection settings on my Moto Z2 force

To my knowledge this never worked for Android to begin with so I doubt IOS is in the cards. TelloFPV (Android only) is the only way I know of. :)

Can you make the parrot flypad controller work? Or does it already works with your app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv