Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Evolution of a gadgeteer

ShowAndTello

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Tello's, first time owner here. I have been interested in drones for awhile and finally decided to give the Tello a spin. Besides sensors and cameras (which definitely up the wow factor significantly) the higher ends are just more advanced toys to me. Don't get me wrong, I love high tech toys. This was my way to justify (avoid) another expensive hobby. So after some overtime, a black Friday deal and some great youtube reviews, my bank account is in trouble. I'm hooked.
Btw, I think that the Tello is the best way to break the ice and get into the hobby.
Sky is the limit, guess humans were meant to fly...(sorry for the rant, but I buy alot of "gadgets" and am often underwhelmed)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: ShowAndTello
I'm hooked.
Btw, I think that the Tello is the best way to break the ice and get into the hobby.
Sky is the limit, guess humans were meant to fly...(sorry for the rant, but I buy alot of "gadgets" and am often underwhelmed)

Agree on several points:
  • I'm a new Tello owner and hooked also
  • The Tello is definitely 'best of the breed'
  • I've knew from a young age I was meant to fly
  • I'm definitely not underwhelmed by my little buddy Fello, he packs loads of technology into a little bitty space... amazing.

Reactions: ShowAndTello
Agree on several points:
  • I'm a new Tello owner and hooked also
  • The Tello is definitely 'best of the breed'
  • I've knew from a young age I was meant to fly
  • I'm definitely not underwhelmed by my little buddy Fello, he packs loads of technology into a little bitty space... amazing.
Lol, I've already spent as much on accessories as I did on the quad. And I'm not complaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843