Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Few photos from free day from work in Poland (1 may -national holiday)

Domikk

Reaction score
Here are photos which I made using my Tello today. We got free day in Poland so it was a good day to go out and fly a little bit with my Tello .
It was windy but Tello did a good job.
Place where those photos was made in
Old Town,city Gdansk, country Poland, in Europe

Attachments

Potto

Reaction score
Here are photos which I made using my Tello today. We got free day in Poland so it was a good day to go out and fly a little bit with my Tello .
It was windy but Tello did a good job.
Place where those photos was made in
Old Town,city Gdansk, country Poland, in Europe
Thanks enjoyed the photos!!

Reactions: Domikk

Wangog

Reaction score
Are there any restrictions to fly over public place ?

Domikk

Reaction score
Are there any restrictions to fly over public place ?
Yes there are but I got UAVO Polish license so I can fly in this area. Of course I did this license for flying my Phantom but with Tello they are in theory need too to fly over the city center...

But in the other side - who say something to You when You fly Tello at 10m high 🙂 ...

Last edited:

lucasbudapest

Reaction score
Amazing photos.. i love poland.. greetings from buenos aires argentina, latin america

Domikk

Reaction score
Amazing photos.. i love poland.. greetings from buenos aires argentina, latin america
Thanks for this opinion! I hope that I will have in a future opportunities to see Your country - Argentina. I know that this is great country but I didnt have chance to see it on my own eye’s 🙂 maybe in 2020...

lucasbudapest

Reaction score
Thanks for this opinion! I hope that I will have in a future opportunities to see Your country - Argentina. I know that this is great country but I didnt have chance to see it on my own eye’s 🙂 maybe in 2020...
please let me know. you have a free partner here.. i live in buenos aires. capital city. in a nice place. if you need information, o advices contact me.. argentina have a lot of places. like iguazu falls, el chalten, perito moreno glacier.. mendoza. cordoba. usuahia.. etc.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boratello