Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Finally I got my WiFi extender!

stephanriederer

Reaction score
Website
realidade.hu
Boy oh boy, this is a MUST HAVE ITEM for tello pilots, just got today morning my Mi WiFi+ repeater and the results are amazing, I've made my first test only in altitude, not in range yet, but in 30m high I was recording and NO LAG, video went perfect without that annoying drop corrupt frames, now it's all smooth and flow.... At lunchtime I'll make some range testing at the farm fields to see how far I can fly

2020-01-07 09-00-34_level-01.jpeg2020-01-07 08-59-56_level-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I have flown with 3 repeaters and the xiaomi 2 is the Best of them. Best range and Fast reconnection.
That is a major point.
I have an old, discontinued extender that is superior in range but is painfully slow to reconnect: the "Xiaomi Nano Youth"

Reactions: Token2695
Mine arrived today so I just need to source the power pack, any suggestions would be appreciated.

And to help my understanding is it a case of iPhone>>>>BT>>>>Extender>>>>WiFi>>>>Tello? that doesn't sound right, does it!

Mine arrived today so I just need to source the power pack, any suggestions would be appreciated.

And to help my understanding is it a case of iPhone>>>>BT>>>>Extender>>>>WiFi>>>>Tello? that doesn't sound right, does it!
Not quite right...

Phone >WiFi>Extender>Tello (and back)

And separately:

Controller>BT>Phone>WiFi>Extender>Tello

Last edited:
I was looking yesterday at getting a second wifi repeater and noticed the price has really gone up. 49 dollars seems to be the going price now. Where did you get yours from?
Amazon. $36.46 for Xiaomi 2 and battery pack. Which repeater brand are you talking about? 4D1831A6-FD25-4DEF-8594-BB5C4164ADD5.png

I was having trouble finding the WIFI+S repeater mentioned in the other thread. I’m probably just searching wrong. Looking for that black one with the 2 antennas that is usb powered.
The wifi+s in my experience is better than xiaomi when you Have obstructions like walls, I like to use it when flying around the house but the xiaomi is more reliable because it gets better range and faster reconnection if signal is lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv