Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Fly in a circle around me taking pictures

Vicvega

Reaction score
Hi,

I want my tello to fly around me taking pictures every 15 degrees in loops at various heights, is this possible?

I tried scanning myself with the tello using photogrammetry and I got some pretty ok results but if I could automate it I could fully t pose making the scan more useful, plus my movement definitely messed with the reconstruction which I’d be able to control better if I didn’t have to steer a drone.

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Edinsimon
Try
Hi,

I want my tello to fly around me taking pictures every 15 degrees in loops at various heights, is this possible?

I tried scanning myself with the tello using photogrammetry and I got some pretty ok results but if I could automate it I could fully t pose making the scan more useful, plus my movement definitely messed with the reconstruction which I’d be able to control better if I didn’t have to steer a drone.

Thanks for your help!
Try TelloFPV app
There is a free Demo to test.
Regards

you can do very slow POI circles and turn on continuous mode to take photos every 15s or so. Please note that continuous mode can make the drone stop in between photos, or make it sluggish to react. Thats because Tello ignores commands when taking photos.
You will not get exact 15 degrees though, as its time based and also depends on photo download times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode