Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Flying the Tello all week with Goggles

Great video, What googles were you using and the app in use? The video is interesting also showing the fact that we are practicing social distancing (Nobody about)

Reactions: The_5treet
Great video.I assume that it was not using the Tello camera, but your AIO AKK 5.8ghz . If so, you should mention this for people who haven't seen your previous posts. Great flying in the wind and at night.

Reactions: The_5treet
Great video, What googles were you using and the app in use? The video is interesting also showing the fact that we are practicing social distancing (Nobody about)
Glad you liked it.
The app is TelloFPV by volatello .
The beginning of the video I use a pair of eachine fpv goggles as I have a 5.8ghz camera on top of the Tello.
Then I just use a regular pair of vr goggles $5 from Walmart and put my phone in them. And fly Tello with a Bluetooth controller. ??

Great video.I assume that it was not using the Tello camera, but your AIO AKK 5.8ghz . If so, you should mention this for people who haven't seen your previous posts. Great flying in the wind and at night.
I used the akk camera and the Tello camera. Bought a cheap pair of vr goggles front Walmart put my phone in them.

That was fun.. loved the music. Sounded like I was a kid being mischievous in a parking lot late at night. ?
Thanks Terry ? the song is called Little Fluffy clouds by The Orb
Tello is so much fun, had my eye on McDonald's sign for a while lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen