Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1d review.

Hi, I just looked on the label and you are right it is aT1, all the controls work fine though. The small button labels are different. It also works well with the aTello Pilot app.

I have T1d and a T1. I prefer the T1. The main reason is when using T1d with bluetooth the video lag and breakup is totally unacceptable. The only way I have been able to get around the video issue is to use the T1 with the aTellPilot app and an OTG cable. NO BLUETOOTH! You can also use the T1 with the standard tello app but you must use the app octopus to connect to the T1 using an OTG cable, then remap the controls to the tello app. However I now prefer the aTelloPilot app by far. I will give the T1d to my grandson for his tello. I want to mention I am use only android so I do not know if this will work with iOS

As in lots of other posts for controllers, if people already have a game controller or would like to play games but not only tello, try Octopus, it is a free gamepad mapping app. It works great with my s8+ and an old ipega9021 controller.

Do you really have t1d? Do you know normal bluetooth scan by ios or android device cannot find t1d?

Only apps can connect t1d via blutooth, within the apps ITSELF

how can this happen? I no have any idea.

Octopus work great with any bluetooth controller but not t1d i think

Do you really have t1d? Do you know normal bluetooth scan by ios or android device cannot find t1d?

Only apps can connect t1d via blutooth, within the apps ITSELF

how can this happen? I no have any idea.

Octopus work great with any bluetooth controller but not t1d i think

T1d uses BLE Bluetooth Low Energy like Mi Band 3 or any other SmartWatches.
Thats how. Please dont ask why :)

nc

I cannot pair the Tello app with the t1d on my Samsung J3 (Android 7.0).

Could you please let us know which versions of software (Tello app) and firmware (Gamesir T1d) you have .

Thank you in advance !!!

There are compatibility issues between the T1D and the Tello App.
I tried to coexist pairing with 3 devices:
1. Coolpad Cool 1 dual. App "does not see" T1D
2. Honor 5X. That's Ok.
3. Tablet Alldocube U65GT. Сonnect.

Answer Ryze support for my:
Thanks for reaching Ryze!

We are so sorry that you are no unable to control your drone using your GameSir T1D. Upon checking your initial email, the reason behind this issue is that the mobile devices where you have installed the Tello app are not compatible and recommended devices.

To make sure that your bluetooth controller will work as expected, please use any of the following recommended Android devices as listed in https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads.

SAMSUNG
Samsung S7, Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3

HUAWEI
Huawei Honor 8, Huawei Honor 9, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei P10, Huawei Honor V8, Huawei P9, Huawei Nova 2

XIAOMI
Xiaomi 6, Xiaomi Note 3, Redmi 4A

ONEPLUS
OnePlus5

VIVO
Vivo X6

GOOGLE
Google Pixel1 XL, Google Pixel2

**Mentioned devices should have Android version 4.4.0 or later.
*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode