Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1s, with Bluetooth

BK5315

Reaction score
I have Gamesir t1s, and it works fine with OTG cable, but I cannot get it to work with Bluetooth. Thank you for any suggestions. I'm using TelloFPV

I know OTG is superior, but I was just wanting to try it on Bluetooth. I already have a T1d.
T1S is a bit different from T1d.

You have to pair the T1s in Android Bluetooth settings, where it should be recognized as a gamepad controller. Then just open TelloFpv and select the newly found controller in the controller settings.

Depending on which mode was active on the controller you may have activate Android controller mode on the T1S first. I am currently not at home to check which button you have to press, but it's one of the ABXY buttons:
Press & hold A/B/X/Y button while pressing the power button to power on the controller.
The open Android BT settings to pair / connect it, then open TelloFpv.

T1S is a bit different from T1d.

You have to pair the T1s in Android Bluetooth settings, where it should be recognized as a gamepad controller. Then just open TelloFpv and select the newly found controller in the controller settings.

Depending on which mode was active on the controller you may have activate Android controller mode on the T1S first. I am currently not at home to check which button you have to press, but it's one of the ABXY buttons:
Press & hold A/B/X/Y button while pressing the power button to power on the controller.
The open Android BT settings to pair / connect it, then open TelloFpv.
Thank you for this. I'll try it.

Reactions: volate!lo
Thank you for this. I'll try it.
Were you able to get this paired? If you press and hold the "A" button while powering on the T1S, that gets you into Andriod mode. Pressing and holding the "Y" button while powering on will get you into Apple mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv