Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gizmo Missing in Action

Fari

Reaction score
So I've been careless again.

In the video you can see that I lost feed for awhile when coming backward.

With the slowmotion inquiry I understood that Gizmo changed facing during that time.

So I did not knew it before but I understand now he went away on the other side of the fence...

I'll try to retrieve it.

I'm glad to have Cid helping me, we are experimentating with TelloMe also during the process since the site of Gizmo's MIA event is like at a 45 minutes walk from my place. Good occasions to test follow me features.

Volate!lo; you are my idol right now, thank you so much for doing all of this for me!

Tip if you are using android: set the EV to some fixed value instead of auto adapt. Reduces the flicker

IOS does not have that setting (yet)

Tip if you are using android: set the EV to some fixed value instead of auto adapt. Reduces the flicker

IOS does not have that setting (yet)

Android. Very new with TelloMe. I'm guessing that you are talking about that value that is on the screen by default :)

I have not started messing with the configsat all but will do; thanks.

Also, as a performer ish (I perform for fun, I'm not a pro), I'd definetelly use an app that would be in between Tello FPV & Tello Me ;

An app for following an artist with a pilot and all the support from autopilot we could get.

I'd like to put a Tello on auto follow orbit on a target and then take manual control on a "top".

Or ways to switch target fast in order to follow group performance dynamically.

Or ways to target a group performance. (Say, 3 jugglers in a moving pattern for exemple. Or an acro sport duo.)

This is all brainstorm he; Ideas for challenging and for the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv