Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Glad to be part of this Forum!!

Droniac

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m a NYC Paramedic on permanent disability since the attack on the T/Towers. Although, I was truly blessed to get to raise my awesome six (yes... half dozen)sons at home and found what they say as being the hardest job... it is lol. Yet I wouldn’t have had it any other way. And LOTS of tinkering and DRONES. Mainly DJI, Also some whoops, HS, and my Mavic 2 Pro to find my ex wife’s dog. My eldest son has a degree in photo. He helps me see both sides of the hobby. We have fun flying and HE laughs after a “good”crash. The others dig them and some don’t care. I suppose then, neither will I. It puts my head in a different calm place. It’s ineffable, I simply enjoy flying my Tello. Indoors or out. Just do. Godspeed to all!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Reactions: akward59
Hi,
I’m a NYC Paramedic on permanent disability since the attack on the T/Towers. Although, I was truly blessed to get to raise my awesome six (yes... half dozen)sons at home and found what they say as being the hardest job... it is lol. Yet I wouldn’t have had it any other way. And LOTS of tinkering and DRONES. Mainly DJI, Also some whoops, HS, and my Mavic 2 Pro to find my ex wife’s dog. My eldest son has a degree in photo. He helps me see both sides of the hobby. We have fun flying and HE laughs after a “good”crash. The others dig them and some don’t care. I suppose then, neither will I. It puts my head in a different calm place. It’s ineffable, I simply enjoy flying my Tello. Indoors or out. Just do. Godspeed to all!
Thanks for the warm welcome. !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv