Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Greetings from Warsaw, Poland!

Brenny2

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I just bought my Tello and I could not believe my eyes what this tiny piece of art can do! I am RC Heli hobbyist and switching to drone galaxy is a quite interesting experience for me. Just started from so called drone for beginners :) - but in many aspects what this little guy can perform is superb!

Greetings to everyone!
(pozdrowienia dla wszystkich!)

B

Hi everybody, I just bought my Tello and I could not believe my eyes what this tiny piece of art can do! I am RC Heli hobbyist and switching to drone galaxy is a quite interesting experience for me. Just started from so called drone for beginners :) - but in many aspects what this little guy can perform is superb!

Greetings to everyone!

B
Pozdrowienia dla Ciebie!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.95983

Greetings to everyone!

B
Welcom!

Hint:
- Airplane mode then WiFi on
- USB controller
- Xiaomi Mi2 repeater
- TelloFPV app (try de Free Demo first) The BEST app, and the BEST support.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Brenny2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv