Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hallo from Indonesia

zaldy

Reaction score
Website
thebaggus.com
Hi and hallo,

I'm Zaldy from Jakarta, Indonesia.

A week ago, i got my first Tello. Before that, i'm a travel vlogger, and never fly a drone. So, i just want to expand my video footage and simple aerial shot, i bought my first Tello.

couple days, i've been silent read almost all content on this forum. And today i register, i hope i can learn more about Tello and drone with you guys.

Thanks

I'm Zaldy from Jakarta, Indonesia.

A week ago, i got my first Tello. Before that, i'm a travel vlogger, and never fly a drone. So, i just want to expand my video footage and simple aerial shot, i bought my first Tello.

couple days, i've been silent read almost all content on this forum. And today i register, i hope i can learn more about Tello and drone with you guys.

Thanks
Hallo, salam kenal, saya Samuel

I crashed my drone into the living room blinds and one of the propellers came off. I installed an new one and now every time it try a lift off the drone just wants to flip over on it's side
Did I break it for good? Please help....

Seems to be wrong propeller replacement. There are different props for CW (clockwise) and CCW (counter-clockwise) rotation. Please choose a propeller with same shape as that one of the (diagonal) opposite motor.

Reactions: Chuck M
LOL a couple weeks ago my Tello EDU, on its very first takeoff, did a crash-takeoff. It's flown straight ever since.

I taked to DJI support about this, was fairly persistent, I think DJI would have replaced it after I sent them video, but I'm keeping it. They'd probably just send me a refurb that was crashed a bunch.

Watch first five seconds of this video to see the crash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv