Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Thanks you saw my message. I just accidently delegated it, I think. it had two duplicate videos, that i tired to delete, but the whole message got deleted. Follow us on Youtube , communicate on email [email protected] ( send a message and I will reply, so we have an established link. )or some of the Chinese prefer Skype, and obviously here. Join a tighter group at www.mecat.ning.com. So here is a repost .
Hello. We have been using Python, Drone Blocks, and Batch Windows commands to program the Tello. We have done well, except for drone swarm flying. Now tackling that from another angle with help from china. WE re now working with the Tello Talent ( DJI Robomaster TT Tello Talent ). The problem is it is not sold here in the USA, and all instructions are only in Chinese. It is using a new SDK 3.0. It includes an LED, Dot Matrix display, extension kit the makes it compatible with the Arduino IDE. the Rasdpberry PI ( Python ), with input/output ports, etc. Any help is appreciated. We have developed a thread here to make contact with others interested in more than flying, photography, videography. You can follow us Youtube MECATX, join our social net at www.mecatx.ning.com, email [email protected]. We intend to try a ZOOM video meeting for those interested on the first Sunday of each month. The last one, was an unboxing of the kit. We presently working on swarm flying with the Tello Talent and attachment such as light dancing to our live or MIDI music So far, our only contacts are two developers in China. Good luck with the drone. it is an amazing device. [MEDI.

Thanks you saw my message. I just accidently delegated it, I think. it had two duplicate videos, that i tired to delete, but the whole message got deleted. Follow us on Youtube , communicate on email [email protected] ( send a message and I will reply, so we have an established link. )or some of the Chinese prefer Skype, and obviously here. Join a tighter group at www.mecat.ning.com. So here is a repost .
Hello. We have been using Python, Drone Blocks, and Batch Windows commands to program the Tello. We have done well, except for drone swarm flying. Now tackling that from another angle with help from china. WE re now working with the Tello Talent ( DJI Robomaster TT Tello Talent ). The problem is it is not sold here in the USA, and all instructions are only in Chinese. It is using a new SDK 3.0. It includes an LED, Dot Matrix display, extension kit the makes it compatible with the Arduino IDE. the Rasdpberry PI ( Python ), with input/output ports, etc. Any help is appreciated. We have developed a thread here to make contact with others interested in more than flying, photography, videography. You can follow us Youtube MECATX, join our social net at www.mecatx.ning.com, email [email protected]. We intend to try a ZOOM video meeting for those interested on the first Sunday of each month. The last one, was an unboxing of the kit. We presently working on swarm flying with the Tello Talent and attachment such as light dancing to our live or MIDI music So far, our only contacts are two developers in China. Good luck with the drone. it is an amazing device. [MEDI.

Than you Dan for your post, I would like to help you to reach your goal but by the moment I'm still learning about sockets, command an so, I hope that very soon I could to help you. By the way , what kind of troubles did you find when flying in a swarm? Keep in contact

Reactions: Rattydude77

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv