Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Ecuador

tuxevil

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Sebastian, im from Ecuador, i had a DJI Inspire1 a few years ago and i had a DJI Mavic Pro until yesterday.
I used to work as an aerial photographer and videographer but here you cant make your living with it, so i sold it yesterday looking forward another projects but...... i was already looking for a smaller replacement, initially i was thinking in trading Mavic Pro for Spark + money, i have always loved the Spark and i will for sure buy some in the comming future, but only if i could get a nice deal.
Finally i just sold the Mavic a couple hours ago and i already saw a DJI Tello to buy, to have something to have fun.

Im a former software developer, used to code in c#, and lately i was playing a lot with python on raspberry pi so when i saw i can make python script to control this drone i want to have it.

i have 2 main thing i want to try with this
1 is a "kind of" racing drone, use it with a gear vr/daydream/cardboard similar gadget and controller to get a indoor/backyard/parking lot high adrenaline action
and the other is to create script to make it fly waypoints

i have already read several post and im impressed on how much have you moved forward and i just hope to be in some way usefull for the community and to enjoy this "toy" as much as most of you!

good night (almost 3am here)

if anyone interested is see my work, feel welcome to click
tuxevil
and let your like and subscribe if you will

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Reactions: tuxevil
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Reactions: tuxevil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv