Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Fort Lupton, Colorado, USA

Bob H

Reaction score
Hello from Fort Lupton, Colorado, USA! It's too cold and snowy here at the foot of the Rocky Mountains so I'm trying to fly my Tello in the house. It's driving my two dogs crazy! They are terrified of it! My two cats just ignore it. I bet they are thinking, "just get close enough, little noisy bird and you'll be dead meat!" I can't wait till Spring when I can fly outdoors. Have a great day everybody!
Bob

Chuck Bridges

Reaction score
In my post "Messing with my cat", I posted how my cats hate my Tello. My dogs just look at it and leave the room. The cats will, if approached take down a Tello. Fortunately the Tello is a tough little bird.;)

Reactions: xcrost

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching.(y)

Monkeemunch

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing some drone pictures, sounds like a beautiful place to live!

xcrost

Reaction score
Hello from Fort Lupton, Colorado, USA! It's too cold and snowy here at the foot of the Rocky Mountains so I'm trying to fly my Tello in the house. It's driving my two dogs crazy! They are terrified of it! My two cats just ignore it. I bet they are thinking, "just get close enough, little noisy bird and you'll be dead meat!" I can't wait till Spring when I can fly outdoors. Have a great day everybody!
Bob
Too cold! Blaaahhh just get out there! :) I'm in Santa Fe. Great weather today but I was even flying in the heavy wind yesterday :)Pano 360 1_level.jpgPano 360 1_level.jpg

Reactions: Monkeemunch

xcrost

Reaction score
Nice pic! You look fairly high in that picture, are you using the WiFi extender?
Yes. Xiaomi Mi 2 Wifi extender. Tello is more or less useless without one. I am also using the Tello FPV app which auto-levels the picture horizon to adjust for wind tilt.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acalo