Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Hungary / Brasil

stephanriederer

Reaction score
Website
realidade.hu
Hello guys! After years flying a WLtoys v262 with a mobius action camera attached to it, yesterday i've bought a Tello, and I just loved it! I'm happy that I've found this forum where I can learn more about it! I've already thanks to you guys bought the Vollate!lo TelloFPV app, it's way better than the original one!
So, my name is Stephan, i'm a Brazilian actually living in Hungary (city of Györ), cheers to everybody!

snapseed-02.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: stephanriederer
Hello guys! After years flying a WLtoys v262 with a mobius action camera attached to it, yesterday i've bought a Tello, and I just loved it! I'm happy that I've found this forum where I can learn more about it! I've already thanks to you guys bought the Vollate!lo TelloFPV app, it's way better than the original one!
So, my name is Stephan, i'm a Brazilian actually living in Hungary (city of Györ), and I'll like to show you guys a little bit what I've got with my tello in this 2 first days of flying!
Too bad I can't upload videos here, so, i've putted it on my instagram @stephanriederer Cheers to everybody!

View attachment 5094 View attachment 5095

You can upload the videos to YouTube and then post the link

Good idea, i'll start posting videos on YT!!!

Another question, I"ve bought already that xiaomi wifi extender, because the connection to the camera fails a little bit indeed, today i went to the city center, and boy... the wifi was terrible there... this wifi extender helps in the city center or its just for go further in the fields?

extender will help a bit with this. But its not the wifis in the city. Its the amount of (BT) interference there, a typical metropolitan person carries a handful of bluetooth devices around (phone, smartwatch, step tracker, tiles, headphones, car keys,...).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan