Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Japan

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching.(y)

Ansia

Wait. So his name isn't Mon, but Monchan? I always thought he was trying to put a cute name, therefore including the suffix chan at the end, like san, and kun.

Anyways @drone-an if you are able to go to the temples throughout Tokyo and film them with your Tello, we the community would greatly appreciate it. お願いします

Monchan is my cat`s name. He was a starving little stray crying for help under a bridge on a rainy day.
I took him home got some cat food which was called Mon-petit (モンプチ) Then trying to come up with a name, dont know what happened (Jim beam happened) but he got named after
his cat food Mon + chan ( the suffix chan at the end, like san, and kun. ) Sounds a bit whacked I know. I am far from cute and my little 8 year old (former princess) called my ugly
the other day.

Ansia

Monchan is my cat`s name. He was a starving little stray crying for help under a bridge on a rainy day.
I took him home got some cat food which was called Mon-petit (モンプチ) Then trying to come up with a name, dont know what happened (Jim beam happened) but he got named after
his cat food Mon + chan ( the suffix chan at the end, like san, and kun. ) Sounds a bit whacked I know. I am far from cute and my little 8 year old (former princess) called my ugly
the other day.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

This is my cat Yang. He is also a stray. When he was a kitten I picked him and his sister and they were white and black, therefore named them Yin and Yang. When he grew, his colors changed. IMG-20190213-WA0013.jpeg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seppo