Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Virginia, USA

jasperpants

Reaction score
Ordered the Tello from Amazon and it arrived within 3 days from China.

Flown indoors/outdoors, this thing is amazing for the price.

Gamesir T1 doesn't work. May never work.

Scratch works, a bit, new firmware coming soon.

Python code from their site works, mostly, will be fixed with new firmware.

This looks like a very promising little drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum, Jasper. I've had mine for several days now, it is really cool - you will enjoy it a lot! Is this your first drone?

Hello from the South Carolina Lowcountry. I have a Spark and a MPP and was looking for something fun that I would recommend as a starter drone. The Tello seems to foot the bill. I, too, am disappointed that adding an Android controller is proving so difficult. It flies well and is amazingly stable. The range is too short, but at least you won't likely have it fly out of sight.

I had success using a repeater yesterday to extend the range. A little GL-inet box for $30 off of Amazon. Can't tell you exactly how far I got but it was easily better than the phone on it's own. The video was not as choppy either.

I had success using a repeater yesterday to extend the range. A little GL-inet box for $30 off of Amazon. Can't tell you exactly how far I got but it was easily better than the phone on it's own. The video was not as choppy either.

Hi, can you post which box you got and maybe a few sentences on your configuration?

Thanks,
Randall

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv