Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello, I'm TelloPilot from Malaysia

Azlan W.

Reaction score
Hi, DJI Tello is my 2nd drone. My 1st drone is SYMA X5SW. I have been flying Tello quite often & I love it so much.

Recently i just bought TelloFPV & aTelloPilot app, looks like I have a lot more features to try & explore ;).

I uploaded post-edited footages from Tello at my Youtube channel "PJS2 PRODUCTION". Feel free to check it out.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Welcome Azlan, I checked out your YouTube channel! You're very talented at flying and video editing, you should move up to a Mavic Air or Mavic Pro just for the gimbal cameras. Good work!

Last edited:
Welcome Azlan, I checked out your YouTube channel! You're very talented at flying and video editing, you should move up to a Mavic Air or Mavic Pro just for the gimbal cameras. Good work!

Hi TelloMikeK. Thanks for visiting my Youtube channel. DJI Mavic series is quite expensive for casual drone pilot like me...but i do have plan to upgrade later actually, probably with budget friendly drone like DJI Spark

Cheers.

Hi TelloMikeK. Thanks for visiting my Youtube channel. DJI Mavic series is quite expensive for casual drone pilot like me...but i do have plan to upgrade later actually, probably with budget friendly drone like DJI Spark

Cheers.

I realize budget can be an issue but from looking at your videos and editing abilities I'd save up for at least the Mavic Air with it's superb 4k camera and gimbal stability. It will bring you to the next level with your sponsors and that might help you afford it better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode