Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi

Biff351

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Biff from Northampton in the UK. Just wanted to say hi, just got my Tello only got it out of the box an hour ago and I love it. My brother in law has a mavic pro, can't afford one of those yet so bought this. Hoping to get a few extra bits for it soon, can anyone recommend a good controller? Hopefully the weather stays nice and I can take it out in the garden (just while we're in lock down) and get some good pics and video.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Reactions: Biff351
Hi Biff. Welcome to the forum. Great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. The tello is a great drone to start with. It's full of fun. Be sure to download the tellofpv app. It's an amazing android flight app available at the app store. For a controller I would recommend the gamesir T1S. Have fun fly safe. ??

Hi Biff,
Any cheap Bluetooth controller on Amazon will work with the TelloFPV app, you don't need anything fancy, I spent about £20 and it works perfectly.

Hi Biff,
Any cheap Bluetooth controller on Amazon will work with the TelloFPV app, you don't need anything fancy, I spent about £20 and it works perfectly.
Check if your phone can handle USB OTG. If so get a $10 wired PS3 clone and be happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv