Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

high, low & wide

the only downside is the low weight and motors not strong enough to fight the wind in the higher altitudes so the good conditions for some good 75-100ft shot rarely comes without risk of losing the Tello.

well, guess it's better to wait for it than risking it unpatiently.

just yesterday i went flying just some 3-4ft above ground in the moderate wind when suddenly the stronger wind gust hit and threw my tello 10-15ft away, no matter how i tried to fight it with the fast mode. good thing is that i didn't crashed it into something and found out at how strong wind should i pack it up for later, rather than crashing or losing it completely.

the only downside is the low weight and motors not strong enough to fight the wind in the higher altitudes so the good conditions for some good 75-100ft shot rarely comes without risk of losing the Tello.

well, guess it's better to wait for it than risking it unpatiently.

just yesterday i went flying just some 3-4ft above ground in the moderate wind when suddenly the stronger wind gust hit and threw my tello 10-15ft away, no matter how i tried to fight it with the fast mode. good thing is that i didn't crashed it into something and found out at how strong wind should i pack it up for later, rather than crashing or losing it completely.
read somewhere else, that it is better to fly in fast mode and dismounting the prop-guards during stronger winds. Will try it next time.

All three are so good each in their own way that they deserve more than just a click on the Like button.

Thanks for posting :)

tried the fast mode with minimal effect but perhaps the prop guards removal would be the way to go. I don't like to keep propellers unprotected but in open space it's not so risky as it is indoors.

Will try today. Fingers crossed that it wouldn't be so windy today since i'd like to take some pictures instead of spending time fighting with wind and keeping Tello safe from the crash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv