Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

How and why your drone flies, in great detail.

Pilot47

Reaction score
Hello out there fellow drone pilots.

I recently came across this site.

I think that the link is pretty self explanatory. If you ever had any questions about how your drone actually works, and what it takes to make it fly, this is the site for you, I know I'm learning a whole lot I didn't know.

Hopefully this will help those of us who don't know everything, but really want to..........

Cheers everyone..

Pilot 47

Is there similar site for drone modifications and DIY content or need use search engine + youtube?

Google, Bing....any and all major search engines, YouTube videos, etc. There is a whole world of info out there, right at your fingertips...... Good, and bad, my advice is to watch several YouTube videos, or look at whatever you are looking at, multiple times,from multiple sources, see what the people who have been doing it for a while are saying, when you can corroborate information, then proceed. If everyone says the same thing, then there just might be some truth to it. As with anything on the internet there are going to be some less than knowledgeable sources, it's up to us to figure it out...... I will be posting any and all relevant information that I find, in the future. Of course in the interest of not clogging up the site with repetitive information...........

See you all in the sky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv