Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Howdy from Brasília, Brazil

ubiratamuniz

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

I´m new into the drone world. Got a Tello (with the combo) for a bargain during the last Black Friday. I also own a Dobby (Zerotech) which I bought used but this one is awaiting for a new battery.

I don´t have many contents to show, but I´ve been reading the forums for a while, got some useful tips.

Here´s my test (indoors) with a SQ12 attached to the bottom (using 3M Command velcro tabs) .As you can see, I´m not that good of a pilot yet. LOL

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

well... thanks all for the welcome.

The other day I went to a motorcycle trip. When we pulled over on a truck stopI tried to take some shots with it but I almost lost it due to the wind LOL. It went straight away (even with the SQ12 on the bottom) and landed on the other side of the highway, luckily out of traffic´s way LOL.

Welcome. Your piloting looks good to me. How is the SQ12 working out? Do you have any videos, with it, to post?

Reactions: Terry
well... thanks all for the welcome.

The other day I went to a motorcycle trip. When we pulled over on a truck stopI tried to take some shots with it but I almost lost it due to the wind LOL. It went straight away (even with the SQ12 on the bottom) and landed on the other side of the highway, luckily out of traffic´s way LOL.

Ao realizar voos em área externa, é recomendado acionar a velocidade do Tello em modo Esporte (App Tello PFV) ou Fast (App Tello Ryze).

O utilizei em áreas externas com ventos razoáveis e devido a esta calibração, ele se saiu bem e enfrentou a ventania. Claro que toda a cautela é válida, pois o aconselhável é para uso em ambientes internos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv