Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I got my 9yr-old a Tello for Christmas!

DelgadoPhoto

Reaction score
Just a couple of clips of my kid playing with his new Ryze Tello drone this morning. We've gone through 6 batteries on the thing today and he's already asking about the controller and range extender - oh boy...

Any suggestions on fun drone activities with kids?

Also, I'm trying to teach myself Resolve, any editing tips would be much appreciated :)

Thanks!

Way to go, glad to hear about his excitement! That's one of the reasons I started a drone club at my school.
I suggest also downloading the TelloEDU app so he can try his hand at coding.
Follow the link in my profile info, that is a site where I put the resources I use for my students. There are a list of mission challenges in there too!

Just a couple of clips of my kid playing with his new Ryze Tello drone this morning. We've gone through 6 batteries on the thing today and he's already asking about the controller and range extender - oh boy...

Any suggestions on fun drone activities with kids?

Also, I'm trying to teach myself Resolve, any editing tips would be much appreciated :)

Thanks!

That's great! Awesome that you get to bond with your kid and at the same time encourage there learning!?

I use Filmora9 for editing. Cheap but feature rich with super user friendly interface!

Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv