Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I'm glad to see that the moderators of this forum take quick action when it's needed

Ricardo Penders

Reaction score
First of all kudos for the moderators to take action as fast as you did.
I hope that nobody got the chance to fall into the trap.

A couple of recent posts came to my attention of someone trying to game the threads I posted, I'm not going to name names but the one who did that knows I'm talking about him if he reads this thread but I don't care about that, you should know better, in Europe there is no obligation to get a pilot license for the Tello in the first place and a free pilot license for those who do need it be warned not to go to the website if you see someone sharing posts like that here or anywhere else online please take this advice, if you happen to land on the website DO NOT click on the button because it will open a can of worms and God knows what your computer get infected with and it's fraude if you have false papers and you can't get free pilot licenses in Europe anyway so don't fall for this too good to be true trick, okay.

I'm telling you this so you don't have to look for yourself and risk getting into trouble.
I have a highly secured system and I went to the website to see how they try to fool you into clicking the button, when you click the button you either land on a phishing site gathering people's personal information and can be used against you in many ways and that's not the worst thing that can happen to you, there's a possibility that you give access to some automated service, script or whatever obscure thing they use you could turn your computer into a sleeper and with that sort of infection you may not see it happening in real time by an unresponsive system or network which are the most obvious things that should make all the alarms go of and it needs immediate attention and the first thing you should do is to disconnect your network before you go on investigate what's going on.

These are just some of the scenarios that could play out so please don't let your curiosity take over and do something you'll regret.

Back to the website, it's in a language that I don't know so I can't tell you what language it is but you can't translate the website because they use an image and there's nothing else to click than the one button, that's actually a crime here in Europe because they didn't provide any links to get more information about them or how to contact them, it's missing all the crucial things that you have to provide on any website here in Europe so I hope that I made my point very clear and that I have given everyone enough information to watch out for this sort of stuff that will take people down the drain faster then you can imagine if they are good enough.

Not this time, not on my watch.

I wish you all the best,
Ricardo Penders.

Reactions: BigL
Hi yes i will sorry. Edited and deleated most of it.
I did find your comment quite funny though and it's even funnier that you made a booboo yourself in the last comment... :p:ROFLMAO:

However you do have a point asking me if I took a breath in between those sentences, I can be quite fanatic when it comes to
people trying to fool others into doing something that they will regret when it's too late, I hate when people do that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode