Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Installation tutorial needed for ANEWKODI and/or Enyu USB Wi-Fi Range Extender Boosters

Mrstacey

Reaction score
If you have the knowledge, please share it. I've searched, but not found - please help!
I used to be a tutor, so I know all about people asking questions you've already answered, but consider when you didn't know the answers & how lousy that felt!
I promise to keep my eye on these pages and once I DO know what to do, I WILL help anyone who needs it!

#mrstacey, by just doing a quick search, I only found the anewkodi network adapters and those are only adapters that need to connect to a system that can connect your system to a router via dedicated ip, dhcp, or wps. could not find anything on the enyu. If you provide a link to what you have found then maybe we can help.

You need to look for an extender, one that can connect to a router (the tello's or any other) but also is a router itself, allowing other wifi devices to connect to it. whether the power source is ac or dc.

#mrstacey, by just doing a quick search, I only found the anewkodi network adapters and those are only adapters that need to connect to a system that can connect your system to a router via dedicated ip, dhcp, or wps. could not find anything on the enyu. If you provide a link to what you have found then maybe we can help.

You need to look for an extender, one that can connect to a router (the tello's or any other) but also is a router itself, allowing other wifi devices to connect to it. whether the power source is ac or dc.

Inno:
Yes, I took a shot in the dark trying to find an alternative to the Xiaomi since that thing is such a pain to configure. I appreciate your feedback!
On a side note, I contacted TPLink about their products. One engineer wrote back saying they had NOTHING that was portable (like the Xiaomi) and another gave me links to three products! Left hand doesn't know what right hand does there at TP!
Anyhoo, I tip my hat to you & thank you mucho grande!
Mrstacey

NP mrstacey, you can always purchase an inexpensive repeater (a/c less than 30 bucks), an inverter (BD has one for less than 30 bucks) at the home depot. just plug the inverter into your vehicles cig lighter or what ever they call them these days.

Good Luck!

NP mrstacey, you can always purchase an inexpensive repeater (a/c less than 30 bucks), an inverter (BD has one for less than 30 bucks) at the home depot. just plug the inverter into your vehicles cig lighter or what ever they call them these days.

Good Luck!
AHA! Another great idea - which I hadn't even considered! That certainly opens up the field of potential repeaters!
Thanx once again Inno!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keri