Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Interested in a Windows Desktop for the Tello?

What Joystick/Game Controller/Flight Controller Do You Have?

• DualShock 3

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DualShock 4

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • T-Flight Hotas

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

SMerrony

Reaction score
I'm working on an Windows (and Linux) desktop application for flying the Tello.

It would be helpful to know what controllers people would like to use...

Let me know what type if it's not on the list.

Reactions: clay347
I'm working on an Windows (and Linux) desktop application for flying the Tello.

It would be helpful to know what controllers people would like to use...

Let me know what type if it's not on the list.
Hi, it would be great to use RC controller connected to the PC (like Flysky i6). FPV Freerider and Picasim Sims allow that : I think the smart calibration system on that apps allows to use all the controllers.

Last edited:
Reactions: clay347
Hi, it would be great to use RC controller connected to the PC (like Flysky i6). FPV Freerider and Picasim Sims allow that : I think the smart calibration system on that apps allows to use all the controllers.
Nice idea, but I don't have such a device. Does it behave like a game controller when connected to a PC via USB?

Nice idea, but I don't have such a device. Does it behave like a game controller when connected to a PC via USB?
Yes, i think, but i haven't classic game installed to try. I just tested it on simulator.

Hmm... The trouble with having keyboard control is that I don't see an intuitive way to handle speed control, so I was going to keep this application controller-only.

Unless you have a good idea how it might work ? :sneaky:

Steelseries Stratus XL for Android/PC and sometimes use Xbox One controller. I find the Xbox controller to be more precise for those fidgety moves.

Hmm... The trouble with having keyboard control is that I don't see an intuitive way to handle speed control, so I was going to keep this application controller-only.

Unless you have a good idea how it might work ? :sneaky:
There are keyboard mapping programs vjoy seems to be one . Also there are 4 arrow keys and A, S ,Z ,X are common keyboard keys as well for movement. Another one is my Lenovo ( and IBM ThinkPad) has a thumb controller built into the keyboard between the g,h,b,n keys which works like a mouse. Google "IBM THUMBPAD" and view photos.the little red " button" on the keyboard is a joystick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv