Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Looky Looky DEAL OF THE WEEK BABY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyLikaRat

Reaction score
For Sale by (Removed By Moderator )ONE.. THAT IS ONE RYZE TELLO DRONE. COMPLETE WITH FOUR PROP GUARDS, THREE. THATS RIGHT SPORTSFANS.. THREE BATTERIES FOR THE TELLO DRONE. ONE.. YOU HEARD RIGHT... ONE Rcharlance 3 in 1 BATTERY CHARGER... ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL OF THE CENTURY EXTRAVAGANZA, ONE (1) Evo vr RECHARGEABLE BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER!!!! ACT NOW AND THE FIRST CALLER WILL ALSO HAVE THEIR CHOICE OF THE 5 SPEED, HYDRAULIC, GPS ENABLED HEMMROID BUFFER OR THE XIAOMI MI2 WIFI EXTENDER FOR LONG RANGE TELLO FLIGHTS!!!
AND THE PRICE FOR THIS INSANE DEAL OF THE CENTRUY?????
ONE HUNDRED FIFTY THREE DOLLARS AND SEVENTY FIVE CENTS. YOU HEARD RIGHT
$153.75.... $153.75....$153.75
SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED SO ACT NOW.
(please include $10 for shipping and handling)
Interested parties contact DirtyLikaRat at [email protected] or FB messenger Louie DeBono

Attachments

• 20190130_213437.jpg
    20190130_213437.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the propellers and controller in that photo? It's a bit blurry. Don't you have another one? Where is this Hemorroid with GPS installed?

What happened to the propellers and controller in that photo? It's a bit blurry. Don't you have another one? Where is this Hemorroid with GPS installed?
Dude I'm sorry,.. I'm an idiot and got super glue on my lense on my cellphone let me try and clean it and take another. And the propellers have sparkles on them. My 9 yr old put sparkles on them for some insane reason for the classified picture. She said it would help it sell quicker. I don't know. An the prop guards. Well, I took a pair of wire snips and clipped off the the protruding ends cuz i think it makes it look awesomer..er..er

Reactions: Ansia
I'll tell you what. Even though I think it's a bonus m I'll knock $10 off for the sparkle propellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madrid