Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Make motors behave asynchronously?

awill139

Reaction score
I am trying to control each motor independently. I use python; does anyone know of a library or atleast a method I could use that would allow me to turn on motor 1, without turning on 2, 3, and 4 as opposed to just doing "take off" "move forward" etc.
Thank you!

To all,
Has anyone had to change an engine? If so, how big is the effort?
Thank you for feedback

To all,
Has anyone had to change an engine? If so, how big is the effort?
Thank you for feedback
Fortunately I have not yet replaced the Tello engines, but being practical in micro-welding I do not think I have problems ... having said that, I can advise you to follow a video tutorial and do it very carefully and you'll see that you can do this job without too many difficulty setting! of course you will need a minimum of equipment and manual skills in the welding of small motor supply wires.
See this video tutorial, I find it very complete and well explained.

You have no control over these low level control functions.
I am trying to control each motor independently. I use python; does anyone know of a library or atleast a method I could use that would allow me to turn on motor 1, without turning on 2, 3, and 4 as opposed to just doing "take off" "move forward" etc.
Thank you!
The game you are looking for is called "crack the firmware" and nobody has played it yet

You have no control over these low level control functions.

The game you are looking for is called "crack the firmware" and nobody has played it yet
Any developments on this? I need to independently control the motors. OR at least have control over the Roll motion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv