Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Mode ATTI?

Th3DroneroGT

Reaction score
Lately I have wanted to fly my TELLO at night but I have not dared. since once I tried and was telling me that the system of pocisionamiento was deactivated by what in my mind I thought that it is in mode ATTI no? well my first drone was a syma x5c so I had experience in that aspect, but the drone went where it wanted and when I tried to return the drone moved slowly and went to any direction, to try to get me to understand, when the drone He was leaving for a random address and trying to return the drone to where I was making it too slow, so slow that the drone was able to go to that address and finally crashed :( and that I know the ATTI mode works that when the drone goes to an address and you return it, it does it in a normal way, not very slowly, even I tried to put it in fast mode and it was still the same, I have already calibrated IMU and gravitational sensor and nothing, any suggestions?

@Th3DroneroGT

Take a look at this thread for a light mod from @TimTwerp:

I fly at night using orientation lights. I use the TelloFPV app and take off in Fast (Sport) mode. Although VPS is disabled the Altitude hold works. Tello is very sluggish below ~3m. You will get full acceleration in all directions between ~3m to ~6m height. Above that Tello is Sluggish again. If you are in any wind it can be easy to lose control because of this. Also remember there is no VPS so once moving Tello we keep going. I takes some practice but I have a lot of fun flying at night. Good Luck!
20190921_130233.jpg

Reactions: Mike Shock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan