Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Money

Does anybody know if you can make money from this hobby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm being a little facetious but, for most of us, the way you make money is to buy into a mutual fund with the money you'd spend on a drone. Perhaps for a professional photographer who can pay for the gas on those trips to his jobs already the drone would be another tool in his arsenal to use in what he does, giving him other views of photos he does from the ground with other expensive cameras.

I'm being a little facetious but, for most of us, the way you make money is to buy into a mutual fund with the money you'd spend on a drone. Perhaps for a professional photographer who can pay for the gas on those trips to his jobs already the drone would be another tool in his arsenal to use in what he does, giving him other views of photos he does from the ground with other expensive cameras.
Doing only drone as your only income is hard. Unless you have a huge clientel or work for a film company, it's just not feasible. Drone photography should be just one of the many aspects to your company.

Consider starting a side hustle or freelance business based on your hobby or making money by playing games. It can take some time to build up, but it can be very rewarding and profitable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv