Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Multiple Drones

I was wondering how many other pilots have multiple drones?
I have a P3 4K as well as my tello.
I had a Phantom 3 Standard, which I miss. So easy to fly, so nice to use. Now I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and the Tello. So tell me...Would a Spark fit in well, too? Why would I need a Spark? Won't the Mavic do everything a Spark will do? Perhaps the Spark is easier to launch at a whim? (Meanwhile, the Tello will REALLY launch quickly, especially when I get a controller.)

Reactions: LPgeoteacher
I had a Phantom 3 Standard, which I miss. So easy to fly, so nice to use. Now I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and the Tello. So tell me...Would a Spark fit in well, too? Why would I need a Spark? Won't the Mavic do everything a Spark will do? Perhaps the Spark is easier to launch at a whim? (Meanwhile, the Tello will REALLY launch quickly, especially when I get a controller.)

Mmmmm. Tough call. I would say, Mavic Air. Kind of depends on your end goal. Mine is photography and portability.. Spark is fun but Mavic Air literally fits in my pocket.( becomes smaller than Spark). and its camera is really something. M.Air launches quick too. Spark is fin though. Hard call.

I am new to drones and only have a Spark and Tello. Today was my first try in sport mode on the Spark and I was blown away. It would be nice if these two could surpass 20 minutes on one battery but otherwise I am happy.

I was wondering how many other pilots have multiple drones?
I have a P3 4K as well as my tello.
Tello for rainy days, and Mavic Pro for good days. I'm a semi-pro photographer on the side, from my day job, so I'm seriously considering an Inspire, eventually. That will be when I can justify it instead of food and rent. ;-)

This pic is over a year old. Since then I have added another MP, P4P, MA, S1000 and a Tello. Yes they all still fly and have never been crashed.
Guess I will have to pull them all back out for a updated photo shoot.;)
myfleet1.jpg

I have a Mavic Pro P which I really like. I got the Tello for prompt launch for a quick photo, a view from a little higher. But I find the Tello fun and cute, just not very capable outdoors with even a slight breeze. So now I am considering adding a Spark for those quick throw-ups for a nice photo or higher view.

Hmmm......no Spark. And you call yourself a DJI guy?

;)

Nice collection.

Jake
Never had interest in the spark. I was over with WiFi after my P2V+.
However, I also never wanted a P3S. Same reason. Then when DJI released The Mavic Air with enhanced New WiFi, Well, It’s tech is much like Light Bridge. A nice portable drone on the move. You got to love them for giving the eyes of a bird to us! No matter what platform.;)

Reactions: lightbg
Never had interest in the spark. I was over with WiFi after my P2V+.
However, I also never wanted a P3S. Same reason. Then when DJI released The Mavic Air with enhanced New WiFi, Well, It’s tech is much like Light Bridge. A nice portable drone on the move. You got to love them for giving the eyes of a bird to us! No matter what platform.;)

Nice collection. I dont feel so bad :---)
How do you like your Mavic Air?

Two MPs and a Tello plus a wall hanger custom that will probably never fly.
Thinking of a Spark or Air too but on the fence on those.
Tello is real likable and already has more time on it than the Pros which are still in beginner mode as I like to take my time and do it right.
Tello is very portable and quick to use plus no fear of flying illegal by mistake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv