Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My first edit with this little great drone

I ordered this drone for my 10 y/o boy because we were (rather I was)so disappointed with the costco drone my mum gave him.
And I have to say your footage looks much better than I expected. I only looked into how it flies. You did a good job. And I am sure I will, I mean my boy will enjoy this drone.

I ordered this drone for my 10 y/o boy because we were (rather I was)so disappointed with the costco drone my mum gave him.
And I have to say your footage looks much better than I expected. I only looked into how it flies. You did a good job. And I am sure I will, I mean my boy will enjoy this drone.
That is what they all say. Over 90% owners of Tello are adults. From 20s to 70s.

This little drone is a beast, with imagination you can do nice clips, for sure your boy will enjoy this little great drone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv